1. Prepare the yeast.
2. Put yeast, sugar and flour in warm milk.
3. Stir and leave it covered with a cloth on a warm place to rise for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. In a larger bowl add 400 g of flour and tapioca. Stir the dry ingredients.
5. Add salt, cheese and oil.
6. Add yeast and mix the dough with a mixer.
7. Mix it until all ingredients are combined.
8. Add the remaining flour of those 50 g and mix the dough briefly.
9. Divide the dough into two parts.
10. Knead the dough gradually, flouring the work surface and dough.
11. Let the dough rise for 30 minutes.
12. When the dough is ready, divide it into eight equal parts.
13. Roll out each dough on a floured work surface.
14. Coat the dough with butter and stack them on top of each other.
15. Flour the work surface and roll out the dough.
16. Flour the work surface well so that the dough does not stick.
17. Cut out the dough and shape it into rolls.
18. Arrange the rolls in a mold lined with parchment paper.
19. Coat the rolls with egg yolk and sprinkle them with sesame seeds and coarse salt.
20. Bake at 200 degrees, 25 to 30 minutes depending on the power of the oven.
Author of the recipe: Adrijana Bručić